- Retail Impact Studies
- Relocation Advice
Our team of professionals can offer market research advice based on our property data. Identification and examination of competitive schemes is a service that can be offered to our clients. We also may provide our customers with statistical information in relation to how desirable a location may be.
The market place is an ever changing environment and in order to stay informed one must stay in constant contact with it. As a close-knit company all information is circulated thoroughly and all members of staff are kept up to date, we then utilize this vast up-to-date knowledge of the property market to provide our clients with the most accurate, consistent and comprehensive range of data available. A special service, which our firm provides with great success is relocation advice for companies that either expand or find that their current premises do not fulfill their needs and requirements in terms of cost, location, space, facilities or internal layout. Danos will advice the client on alternative options and will manage the process of relocation to suitable premises at the best possible terms and with minimum disturbance to the operation of the company.
On behalf of clients such as Procter & Gamble, Dell, Motorola, Sunmicrosystems, Regus, Lidl, Millennium Bank, Eurobank, Starbucks, Prenatal, Replay, Fourlis, Electroniki, Eurohypo etc., we have recently been successful in negotiating and securing suitable premises.
- Information Package / Brochure: It includes plans, photographs and brief analysis of the property, which is distributed to potential purchasers.
- Direct Mail: Property details are forwarded to targeted potential purchasers and estate agents.
- Adverts: Epigrammatic information about the property is advertised in selected newspapers.
- Signboard: Informing potential purchasers of the availability of the subject property.
- «Knock on doors»: Visits and search to areas of interest to identify suitable options.
- Adverts: Description of property required to selected newspapers.
- Agents: Collaboration with established traditional estate agents to identify suitable options from their list.
- Archives: Research to identify suitable options from Danos & Associates existing files.