Address: “Kleitoria village”, Kalavrita, Peloponnese
- Newly Construction 3 star hotel with indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- The property is located in a magnificent area of Kleitoria village in Kalavrita
- The hotel’s capacity is 31 rooms (69 beds), including the following facilities:
Restaurant and bar/ Seasonal Olympic outdoor pool with bar, internal heating pool (42sq m), playground, parking area, living room with fireplace.
All rooms provide a view of either the village of Kleitoria or the swimming pool and the hillock, where the village of Kalithea is located.
- Among the rooms facilities is a fridge, a television, an independent air conditioner, a hairdryer and a safe box.
- The property was constructed on a land plot with a total area 3,950 sqm (app.)
- Three Story over the ground building for Hotel use
- Basement, Ground floor and 2 floors. 1,505 sq m in total
- Single Rooms ~ 20 sq m
- Double Rooms ~ 20 – 25 sq m
- Family & Suits ~ 32 sq m
Kalavryta (Greek: Καλάβρυτα) is a town and a municipality in the mountainous east-central part of the regional unit of Achaeain Peloponnese. The town is located on the right bank of the river Vouraikos, 24 km (15 miles) south of Aigio, 40 km (25 miles) southeast of Patras and 62 km (39 miles) northwest of Tripoli. Notable mountains in the municipality are Mount Erymanthos in the west and Aroania or Chelmos in the southeast. Kalavryta is the southern terminus of the Diakopto-Kalavryta rack railway, built by Italian engineers between 1885 and 1895.
In Kastria, in the municipal unit of Kleitoria, there is the famous cave system Spilaio ton Limnon (“Cave of the Lakes”) which is filled with beautiful lakes and strange rock formations. Kalavryta has a ski centre which is located east of town, on the slopes of Chelmos. The monastery of Agia Lavra is located on a hill 4 km (2 mi) southwest of Kalavryta. Another famous monastery nearby is Mega Spilaio which is located 8 km (5 mi) northeast.
Number of Floors (above) 3 floors
Year Built 2004
Distance from Athens city 200 km
Distance from Patra city 100 km
The acquisition process will be performed through electronic auction and interested parties are welcome to participate accordingly.
A notice for the said auction and additional information will be provided, following the expressed interest to participate in the said auction for the acquisition of the property.
Auction’s base price: €600.000
Auction date: 23 February 2022
Yannis Paraskevopoulos | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michalis Kalligeris | email@example.com
DANOS, an alliance member of BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE
Address: 15, Vouliagmenis Ave., 11636, Athens, Greece
t.: +30 210 7567 567