Address: “Paralia Astros”, Astros Kynourias, Peloponnese
- Renovated building in 2010 – Seaside beach hotel
- The property is located in a magnificent area of Astros beach, by the port and right in the central square of Paralio Astros
- The 3* hotel’s capacity is 16 rooms (28 beds)
The hotel, overlooking the Gulf of Argos and the mountainous part of the village, provides accommodation with view to the medieval castle or the sea.
The Astros Beach hosts a café, serving coffee and drinks, a roof garden and an on-site restaurant with outdoors areas, in the scenic square.
Guests enjoy easy access to the pristine beaches of Astros, stretching over 8.7 km. Also the ecological Parnonas Park is within a 10-minute drive.
- Athens – Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (by car) 2 hours 30 minutes
- Kalamata – Kalamata Airport (by car) 1 hour 30 minutes
- Nafplio (by car) 40 minutes
- The property was constructed on a land plot of 303.23 sqm (app.)
- Two-Story over the ground building for Hotel use
- Basement, Ground floor and 2 floors 998.54 sq m in total
- Two Single Rooms
- Eight Double Rooms
- Two Triple Rooms
- Four Family & Suits
Paralio Astros is located in Peloponnese, in the prefecture of Arcadia. It is 30 km distance from Nafplio.
Paralio Astros has a harbour, which can accommodate small ships. A medieval Frankish fortress commands the heights of a peninsula called “The Island” is the old harbour.
Paralio Astros took its name from the star-shaped peninsula, the “Nisi” (‘The Island’) On top of the “Nisi” dominates the old castle. The castle was built in 1256 AD by Prince William Villehardouin in order to protect the locals from various attacks.
Number of Floors: Ground floor and two floors
Year Built Built in 1962 and the last renovation took place 2010
Distance from Athens: 159 km
Distance from Nafplio: 30 km
Distance from Argos: 31 km
The hotel will be auctioned, through the https://www.eauction.gr/ official platform
Auction’s base price: 620,000 €
Auction date: 24 May 2023
The deadline for down payments (30% or 186.000,00 €) is Thursday 18/05/2023
Yannis Paraskevopoulos | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michalis Kalligeris | email@example.com
Address: 15, Vouliagmenis Ave., 11636, Athens, Greece
t.: +30 210 7567 567
DANOS, an alliance member of BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE