Address: “Agios Stefanos” area, Benitses – Corfu island
- Built in 2004
- The property is a 5* seaside hotel
- It is consisted of five (5) consolidated buildings of total area 3,777sqm, that include 16 horizontal ownerships.
- The hotel’s capacity is 96 rooms, including the following facilities:
Restaurant and 2 bars/lounges, Water park, Roof top Terrace, Seasonal outdoor pool, Fitness center/ Spa Services, Conference center, Children’s pool, Playground on site.
Photos of the hotel technical elements, financial data and supplementary information will be provided upon expressed interest.
- The property was constructed on a seafront land plot of total area 18,900 sqm (app.)
- The resort nestles around two natural coves.
Corfu is a Greek island in the Ionian Sea called “Kerkyra” by Greek people. It is the second largest of the Ionian Islands (after Kefalonia) and including its small satellite islands, forms the margin of the northwestern frontier of Greece.
Benitses is mostly developed along the coast road and it offers facilities, tranquility and privacy at the same time.
It is a small nice village, 11km from the main town of Corfu, well organized and is a lively, popular resort, tucked between the coastline and the verdant mountains. Is known to rest within an imposing and unspoiled natural setting, despite the tourist and development of the 70s and 80s. In all Corfu island, this village is one of the few that still keep their traditional Greek style.
Being highly developed throughout the years, Benitses has all the facilities necessary to cover travelers’ needs; tourist shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The old village itself has lost none of its charm and a visit there will expose you to the idyllic Greek character of a traditional Corfiot fishing village.
Number of Floors (above) 3, per building
Year Built 2004
Distance from Corfu city 10.9 km
Auction’s base price: € 9,060,000
Auction date: 9, June 2021
- down payments (30% of auction base price) 3 business days prior to the e-auction date.
- additional information regarding the e-auction link will follow shortly
The acquisition process will performed through electronic auction and interested parties are welcomed to participate accordingly.
A notice for the said auction and additional information will be provided, following the expressed interest to participate in the said auction for the acquisition of the property.