Street Address: 61, Athinas Str. & 9, Kratinou Str., 105 52,Athens
Property Type:Mixed use (offices & retail)
Land area (sqm): 459, 90
▪ Built in 1961
▪ In the heart of Athens’s center
▪ Excellent location
▪ Easily accessible by car, and public transportation
▪ Close to “Omonoia” square and homonym metro station
▪ Distance from Omonoia square: 300 meters (~1’ by car)
▪ Distance from Monastiraki square: 588 meters (~3’ by car)
Offices & Retail
Land area (sq.m.) 459, 90
BUILDING – SQM
▪ Basement – Warehouse / Οffice 68.59
▪ Ground Floor – Retail 120.82
▪ Mezzanine – Office 136.78
▪ 1st Floor – Offices 398.05
▪ 2nd Floor – Offices 388.41
Total (building sq.m.) 1,112.65
Income Generating Partially
Tenants (Basement, Ground Floor, Retail & Mezzanine)
Vacancy 1st & 2nd Floor
Number of Floors (above) G + Mezzanine +2 Floors
Distance from CBD 300 meters (~1’ by car)
▪ The property is located at 61, Athinas Str. & 9, Kratinou Str., in the heart of Athens center only 1’ minute (by car) from “Omonoia” square, the most central square of Athens where the homonym metro station is located and 3’ minutes (by car) from the “Monastiraki” station , as well.
▪ It is a nine-storey building, whereas the property refers to part of the said building. More specifically, the property is consisted of five levels, with basement part of the ground floor, mezzanine, the 1st Floor and the 2nd Floor.
▪ The basement store, part of the ground floor and the mezzanine are occupied by a bank institution, while the 1st and 2nd floor are independent offices, currently vacant.
▪ The offices entrance is at 9, Kratinou Str.
We believe that the location and the size of the property would be attractive to occupiers targeting to relocate or invest in the property.