The Technopolis of Thessaloniki
The Technopolis Thessaloniki Business Park is the first major private investment in the Alexandria Innovation Zone and a catalyst for strengthening competitiveness and innovation.
It aims to create the first specialized cluster of companies whose objects are:
- Information Technology and Communications
- Financial & Credit Services
- Insurance & Brokerage Services
- Consulting and Marketing Services
- Energy, Technology and Construction
The creation of Technopolis Thessaloniki was based on the idea of creating a trans-Balkan, inter-regional business base and a pole of innovation, research and cooperation in the development of innovative commercial solutions.
Location of the property
The property is located in an area, that has all the services and is experiencing residential and mainly professional developments.
The location of the plot is favorable, since it is at a short distance from the Thessaloniki-Halkidiki highway and the Ring Road with very easy access from an uneven junction.
Specifically, the property is located:
- 1 km from highway Thessalonikis-Neon Moudanion, 3 min. drive
- 9 km from Macedonia airport, 11 min. drive
- 2.6 km from the uneven junction of the Peripheral Road, 6 min. drive
- 10 km from Aristotelous Square, 26 min. drive
- 12 km from the Port of Thessaloniki, 30 min. drive
- 3.5 km from Mediterranean Cosmos, 6 min. drive
- 6 km from International University, 11 min. drive
Description of the property
Plot area: 1.210 sqm
Frontage: On a paved road within the business park
- The most privileged plot within the business park development plan
- It has a building permit (valid until 31.12.2024), which provides for the construction of a six (6) level building with a total area of 2,700 sqm (450 sqm each level). Analytically:
- Ground floor
- 3 floors
- 2 basements
- The architectural study gives flexibility to the building’s function, i.e. either as one unit or with each floor as an independent unit or even separated into smaller independent parts.
- The building is an excellent choice for office spaces, while especially the ground floor due to the increased visibility and ease of public access, is ideal even for commercial (retail) uses.
Asking sale price: € 495.000
Stelios Karapiperis, Head of Research & Negotiations |📧 email@example.com
Malliahovas Apostolos, Research & Negotiations Sector Advisor |📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 4, Ionos Dragoumi Street, 546 24, Thessaloniki
📞 +30 2310244962,3
DANOS, an alliance member of BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE