Danos services are research intensive in most cases. All sources of information are exploited and complete studies are carried out before consultation is given to the clients. Projects are always supervised and monitored by experienced personnel and nothing leaves the company until total satisfaction with the research, results and presentation of reports is achieved.
Human resource is trained for best performance and is urged and seen to participate in training sessions, seminars, study of relevant with the services material and continually improve performance and service to the client. HR is supported by a computer network for storage and handling of data, with software packages such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project Management, Auto Cad R13, B-Axies etc.
A wealthy library with legal, technical, financial, real estate reference books, catalogues, CD Roms, is continually updated and all stock is listed for ease of reference.
Experience is continually transferred between the seve offices of the company and standards, set out in the “Members Manual” are yearly revised. Danos through its projects allows for research and development. Danos services are covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance. We confirm that our companys financial capacity is sufficient and adequate for the services provided.
Members of the company are also members of:
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- The International Institute of Valuers
- The Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation
- The International Real Estate Federation
- The Greek Association of Chartered Surveyors
- The Cyprus Association of Chartered Surveyors
- The Hellenic Project Management Institute
- The Technical Chamber of Greece
- The Scientific Technical Chamber of Cyprus
- The Estate Management Club
- The European Real Estate Society
- The Certified Association of Valuers
- The Greek Institute of Valuation
- The Chartered Institute of Building
- The Athens Bar Association
- The Greek Economical Chamber
- The Urban Land Institute
- The Serbian Association of Valuers
- The Greek Association of Valuers
- The International Federation of Surveyors
- The Serbian Association of Chartered Surveyors
- The Greek Board of Appraisers
Our services are offered to national and international clients in English, German, French, Italian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Albanian, Russian and Greek.
The world renowned Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors with its origin in the U.K. but now an international body, RICS has more than 145.000 highly trained property and construction professionals.
With 140 years of experience, it is the mark of professionalism worldwide. Members provide independent and impartial advice to governments and international organizations, as well as to businesses and private individuals. It is a globally respected and well-known body for professionals involved in land, valuation, real estate, construction and environmental issues.
BNP Paribas Real easte, a specialised division of the financial services group BNP Paribas, is present across Europe. Able to provide targeted or intergrated solutions, both locally and internationally, BNP Paribas Real Estate offers its clients a comprehensive range of commercial and residential real estate services.
Our market reports are the benchmark for residential real estate market information and an essential reference source for the media, financial institutions, government agencies, researchers and other market professionals. Each overview looks at a specific area market, in which statistics are broken down by residence size and show the average sales price and the price per square meter in each area independently. Our overviews also compare the latest statistics to those from the previous quarter and the previous year, to give consumers an idea of immediate, historical and emerging market trends.